Tastings and Events
We are open to the public for tasting Thursday - Sunday. Details and hours below
Anniversary Party October 6th, 2018
We are celebrating our 4th year anniversary on October 6th! We will have the whole brewery and tasting room open with 4 drink stations. Real Mexican Vittles will be slingin' tacos and Illegal Food will be doing a whole hog roast to make sure you don't go hungry. We are shooting for 40 beers for the day from old favorites, new creations, barrel aged beers, and projects from our wild side series.
Stay tuned on all of our latest events on our event page. From Sushi Rolling, Yoga, Beer and Food Pairings, to video game nights, triva, and more! We keep it rotating and fun showcasing some of Atlanta's best vendors!.
Our tasting room is located at 1317 Logan Circle NW, Atlanta GA 30318. We are right off Chattahoochee Ave close to Collier Rd in the Logan Circle warehouse complex.
- Tours will be held on weekends at 3pm. Tours may be given other times by request and subject to availability of Second Self staff.
- Be sure to bring your ID. You must 21 to enter or have a parent or guardian with you. Without your ID no matter how great you are we can’t let you in.
- Parking is free and available on site but we recommend carpooling, Ubering, Lyfting, biking, hot air ballooning, cabbing as parking is limited.
- We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, AmEx and Discover. Be sure to bring cash if you would like to tip our delightful tour staff.
- Dog and Kid friendly atmosphere
- Any credit cards left will be charged 20% tip and held for 5 business days
- If you have any other questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We like answering all of your needs.
Private TOUR DETAILS
For private tour information please use the button below for inquiry or reach out to email@example.com