Tours, Tastings, and Events
ANNIVERSARY PARTY 10/7
We are going to celebrate 3 years old with a bang! Starting at 12 with a trio of food trucks: The Fry Guy, Crepe Masters, Gekko sushi, a photobooth, and lots of great beer our brewers have been working on for months!
Doors open at 12
Beers (still working on these and will post final list before)
- All current year rounds + seasonals
- New beers from our Brewer's Series
- First 3-5 beers from our wild/funky series
- East Pole Coffee Saison
- Bottles of Saison Champenoise
- Last kegs of Manic Pixie Dream #1
5 new barrel-aged beers
- Old fashion (Red Hop + Luxardo Cherries + Orange Peel)
- Sazerac (Red Hop + Luxardo Cherries + Orange Peel
- Boulevardier (Red Hop + Luxardo Cherries + in a Sweet vermouth and Luxardo bourbon barrel)
- Coffee rye (Red Hop + East Pole Coffee)
- Funky mole
We will do 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz pours of our beers and will be doing 4-4oz flights! Our brewers are hard at work on our new Brewer's Series that will rotate frequently. Starting September 1st, we will launch with a few new beers listed below. More to come, so stay tuned!
These will be new and unique beers and one offs only available at Second Self. We have given our staff free reign in creating variations and new beers just for you. The Brewer's Name will be posted for all beers create. Quantities of these are limited and beers will rotate through out the month. For the latest list, keep scrolling down.
Our tasting room is located at 1317 Logan Circle NW, Atlanta GA 30318. We are right off Chattahoochee Ave close to Collier Rd in the Logan Circle warehouse complex.
- Tours will be held on weekends at 3pm. Tours may be given other times by request and subject to availability of Second Self staff.
- Be sure to bring your ID. You must 21 to enter or have a parent or guardian with you. Without your ID no matter how great you are we can’t let you in.
- Parking is free and available on site but we recommend carpooling, Ubering, Lyfting, biking, hot air ballooning, cabbing as parking is limited.
- We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, AmEx and Discover. Be sure to bring cash if you would like to tip our delightful tour staff.
- Dog and Kid friendly atmosphere
- Any credit cards left will be charged 20% tip and held for 5 business days
- If you have any other questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We like answering all of your needs.
Private TOUR DETAILS
For private tour information please use the button below for inquiry or reach out to email@example.com